Thursday 24 June 2010

The beginning...!

well.....I have finally managed to start a blog!! I have to laugh though at my computer wizardry..my title name has disappeared and the photo is far too big!!!...i take heart that no one will stumble upon this humble blog just yet!!
So here I am and the first step of writing this blog marks the beginning of my journey to setting up my own creative biz. Its going to be a slow and steady one I'm sure....but I hold the trust in my heart that I'll get there in the end and as someone wise once told me..its the getting there that's the best bit!!

5 comments:

  1. Well done Jenny. I started my own about a week ago and know what you mean about glitches. I have suddenly acquired a tag (not even sure if that is what it is called) across one of my headings. It wasn't there originally and I can't see how to remove it. Oh well... as you say, we will get there in the end. I'm your first follower so I look forward to more of your postings and creative work. By the way, you need to turn the photos using whatever photo software you have. Good luck! Hope you will check out my blog sometime: http://itchifingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start. We all have glitches to iron out in our blogs as well as our creative lives. I love color as you obviously do too. Your dabblings are so full of vibrant colors they make me smile.
    Keep posting and dabbling!!
    My blog is www.annarellahome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee! I'm so excited and to be truthful a bit nervous about the whole "blog" thing...but thankyou sooo much for your comments! I'm delighted I have been found and that you like my colours!! :0) Thankyou Sandie for being my first follower! If I had the computer know how I would send you a virtual big golden star!....however here is a little black one instead!! * :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly me. I've been working on the appearance of my blog. New header. Amd today I chose a new background. I love it. Then I come back here to become a follower of you. And lo and behold I chose the same background as you. I guess imitation is a form of flattery. At least I hope you take it as such!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete